Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oppa Gangnam Style......



Many times I had seen my brother running around our house shouting 'Gangnam Style.....' and posing like a monkey and I thought this guy seriously needs treatment. For me Gangnam Style was like 'kun chara ko naam ho?' as I had never heard of it before.

One fine day, I was there on the road trying to take pictures of two dogs making out... ;) And suddenly they stuck... And I was there with a camera in hand laughing like anything over the condition of those two dogs. And I didn't realize an aunt was coming behind me. I turned around, on seeing her felt very guilty and hastily pretended to be taking the pics of the hills and skies.... 

By the time she crossed, the dogs also vanished from sight and I sat there looking at those photos.... Suddenly I hear 'Oppa.... Gangnam Style....' and I thought alas my brother is ill again and glanced down. There he was, on our courtyard, seeing me, started dancing again cause he knew that I would be taking his monkey-pose pics too.

I came back to my room, wondering is my brother really getting ill or am I too backward to know what is Gangnam Style.... Then I googled it and then I realized what it actually was. Soon, I was watching it on youtube (though waiting for about half an hour to get it buffered). Later, two voices were heard around our house, 'Oppa Gangnam Style....' and two figures dancing, now my parents are thinking that we both need treatment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment