Thursday, June 9, 2011

Reviews on my dream car


I remember the day when we were discussing our dreams. It was my turn and I said, 'I dream to own Bugatti Veyron someday!'

'Hmmmm..... whats the price?' Sir asked me.
I erred and replied 'Around 14 Crore!'

He stared at me with mouth wide open for some seconds and then wished me luck. But I know his 'best of luck' gonna get wasted....:)

Now, what is this car all about?
Any car lover would know that Bugatti Veyron is the most expensive modern car in the world. It leads the road with the maximum speed of up to 431 km/h which again makes it the fastest car in the world at present.

This car is designed by German Volkswagen Group and is said to be produced by Bugatti Automobiles. Read More....

But is this really my dream car?? Ummm..... no yes! but just my dream car. By the word 'dream', I only and only mean dream. I have dreamt of driving this car (with my gf by my side) many times.... but owning it in reality brings a chill to my spine.....

For: The sound of the engine will make everyone go crazy.... and even blinds will see you on the run. 

Against: It will make a very very big hole in your pocket.... not just hole in your pocket.... your bank accounts would go empty and you would be loaned an amount that even generations wont be able to pay!!


The next car on my list is one of the sweetest car in history. I saw this car in one of the showroom of Volkswagen that is located on the way to Begumpul from my place.

As I was sitting on the staff seat of the auto and chatting with the auto-wala and trying to convince him that Sikkim is a state that belongs to India and not Nepal, I saw a little yellow car in the showroom of Volkswagen as we passed near to it.

At first I thought that it was some kind of childs toy but later I googled and found this car to be called as Beetle.

Now, what is this car all about?
It is an economy car produced by the German auto maker Volkswagen again. It is a vintage car that has been manufactured from 1938-2003 with lots of modifications and newer features included in every next design. More than 21 Million such cars have been manufactured till date. Read More....

No matter how ugly the name bettle sounds, it is as sweet as anything. The car looks girly and very sexy too. A best car to be gifted to sister or girlfriend..... isn't it?

The starting price is around 21 Lakh. Seriously guys, I have started saving money for this car... :)

For: Cutest ever.... you will love the compliments from chicks.

Against: Too girly.... guys wont get a chance to drive this car as womens will find themselves too over powered with the car key in their hand.

[Note: The reviews written above are based on my personal views and are meant for fun purpose only. I dont guarantee the correctness of the information provided above.]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very nice information about Volkswagen Beetle car.If anybody needs to Buy Volkswagen Beetle Tyres Online please visit Tyreonwheels.

    ReplyDelete