Saturday, June 11, 2011

'I Love you dad' Dedicated to #1 Dad.

I wish to thank you for those
little big things,
like the ray of hope your smile
so often brings.

Like the claspig of your
helping hand,
like those soothing words
- "I understand".

Like your touch of
comfort after pain,
as the warmth
of sunshine after rain.

Like your unwavering support
through tears and trials,
like your consels that calm
all my fears.

Like your words of wisdom
as the rainbow in the sky,
Like your ability to
share without a sigh.

Like your giving deeds,
that fill my need for love,
like your wealth of prayers for me,
to the Lord above.

Like your gentle guidance
and devotion so deep,
like your sincere emotions
and the promises you keep.

Like the way in your praise,
my heart so often sings,
like that happy feeling
your company brings.

Like the way you help me
soar on eagle wings,
by doing some magic through
little big things.

Like the unending care
and the inspiration you give
I wish you to always by my side
in all the moments I live.

"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.... now and always"

Happy Fathers day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment