Friday, September 9, 2011

Looking for a job....

Recently, I came to know that I am getting old. Am I? Really? [My GF will hate me for writing this.... :)] 
Not that my face grew pale.... it must be due to the exam tension.... neither because of my excessive hair-fall, that too must be because of the cheap hair gel that I burrowed from my friends [hahaha.....].

I think now its time to do something.... a job maybe. As everyone in our class were talking about their dreams and future, at one point I took out my ID-card to confirm, was I really doing Engineering? It was an amazing feeling to know that there are very few who aim to become Software Engineers someday. Some wants to prepare for some Navy Exams, some going in military, some pilots and so so....

After listening to all this, I wonder why the hell am I with them crying, "I want to be a Software Engineer'. Infact, if I ask myself, I wonder if thats really my dream. 

So, I open a notepad [who grabs a pen and paper to write thoughts nowadays....] and start thinking and jotting down what do really want to do?

Though the list was going on and on, but some points really came from my heart :
1. I love to work with people more than machines and papers!!
2. I love to be with my family and friends
3. I love to be respected, to be loved and cared for.
4. I love inspiring people and being inspired.
5. I love making new friends and meeting new people more than dieing in a cubicle!!
6. I love travelling and seeing new places more than being stuck in the same environment for life!!
7. I love to learn new things and grow everyday..
8. I love freedom of time and money.
9. I love to see people excited about each others’ success and happiness
10. I love to see people completing each other than competing with each other..
11. I love to be my OWN boss.
12. I love to be in positive environment and develop positive environment around.
13. I love to be honest, compassionate, kind-hearted, generous, i.e., HUMANE..
14. I love to be successful by helping others for the same. “WIN-WIN”
15. I like to keep life-time relationships.
16. I like to bring “the GIANT within us”
17. I like to serve the people, the country and the humanity.
18. I would LOVE to LOVE and spread LOVE and get LOVE.

Now tell me..... what in the world will fulfill atleast some of my points above?

4 comments:

  1. Best suited to be a teacher....i guess.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm..... Nope! How can a teacher be his own boss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. being you is the most important thing in life and hope you will not change your nature cause if you think of changing it you loose everything that you mentioned above.... and for the job your nature doesn't earn a penny so put a mask around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Mr. Sharma.... Our nature doesn't earn a penny, most of us are living with a mask!!

    ReplyDelete