Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Day of Attendance......



As I entered the Computer Lab 2 as usual, unaware of the fact that today was the last time i was entering the lab with the same people.... Our BIC announced that today was the last day of attendance and started calling our names...
"Aditya..." "Present Sir...."
"Amir..." "Present Sir..."
"Avinash..." "present Sir..."
.......
.......
"Sudeep..." "Absent..."

The attendance too went normal... Prabeshna Didi as usual started collecting the activity chart as soon as it got over... she knew she was doing it for the last time!!! I always felt lazy about the activity chart but today I wasn't... I wrote it in the best possible way... honestly [maybe for the first time in CCCT] The activity charts were there in front of our BIC and he was busy correcting those...

A thought ran to my mind..."A last lab talk session...??" I looked around and saw friends in their own busy life... chatting and discussing over topics like interview,[which was the most hot topic today] someone talking about clearance... some not at all bothered and someone longing to be on Facebook again...

I recalled back... some days back... BIC taking attendance...
"Amir.... Amir.... Amirrrr...." "oh... Present Sir..."
"Sleeping again?? no attendance for you today..."
This scene will never ever occur with me again in CCCT... Noone will be bothered... Who will make me stand the next day of the bunking and ask "Where were you yesterday?" and the funny answer from me... "Sir... diarrhoea..."

BIC gave us some lecture and the last sentence... "Ok... you can leave now... Best of Luck for your life..." I felt so insecure... i dont know why... i was never a too moody guy but i never had this kinds of feeling before...ummm actually i never had this kinds of friends...

Very soon we were out from the Computer Lab... I was thinking, will I ever enter this lab again...? Even if I do, it will never be the same... never...
We will never see our C.R. Aditya running around making funny faces....
We will never tease Bimal with all those strange names...
I will never ask Rejina to look happy as she was always tensed and sad...
We will never see Prabeshna Didi collecting our activity chart....
I will never ask for thought for the day again...
Pravesh will never ask me about Facebook activity...

There were many things I will never do again and will never ever occur.... Though this things were not so big and not too important when it was there but i learnt that those were the small things simply adding sweetness to our lives and making it so lively and cheerful... I will always miss those moments... those labtalks, activity charts, thought for the day, those halla and discussions going on in labs, those tensions and fear and everything that is attached to it....

and I learnt that life goes on like this... and we should move on..... and who wants to reinvent the wheel twice?? I dont...

0 comments:

Post a Comment